hhhf

hhhf

luni, 10 martie 2014

Origami 3d heart stand


Love that kind of simple origami ,but with such wonderful design.This is one of my favourite creations in origami heart domain.

Yes,something very simple and beautiful,an exclellent model for to enjoy somebody,to learn about origami. Excellent for table decor !Sculptural,simple,monumental,really very attractive!

MENTION:This personal model is possible to be created by another person too.Because it is something very simple ,although I didn't see it on net sources.

STEP 1:First, fold in half after a diagonal a square!So make a triangle.

Now look at this liniature.Not difficult to find the best steps as methodology.


Here another helpfull image:


Beautiful and elegant expression on  back side too:


So,put a little your mind to contribution,and discover how to make it! (I have not so much time for details step with step).But,I like provocations and to provocate you with such origami exercises.!So if you managed it ,just say me,or show me the result.For beginners just ask me if you don't see something .

ENJOY IT!

2 comentarii: